Starting October 1st, 2020 (or earlier) Simplifier is looking for a full-time Content Marketing Manager with relevant experience in the creation of digital content for IT and software companies, SaaS providers or a similar field. From creating a content marketing campaign, measuring its success to understanding the specific needs of our customers, our Content Marketing Manager needs to manage campaigns towards success with a proactive attitude.
We are looking for a candidate with a proven track record and a good understanding of a company’s marketing requirements and strategies to play a key role in the marketing team of our fast-growing company.
As a core member of our team you will be given the freedom to implement new and efficient marketing strategies and processes to support the Simplifier lead acquisition process. You will be working closely with the entire marketing team and supporting the other independently working competence centres “Marketing Automation” and “Community Building”, as well as with the entire sales team to optimize in addition to lead acquisition the topics of lead qualification (scoring), customer retention and customer recovery.
- 3+ years experience in the position of a content manager and responsible for digital content marketing in a technical start-up environment (ideally SaaS provider)
- Demonstrable success in conception and implementation of content marketing campaigns
- Long-term and comprehensive experience in working with content marketing, storytelling, SEO and social media
- Professional, independent and proactive working approach
- Excellent communication skills in persona targeting in written and oral form
- Strong analytical skills and experience in performance marketing
- Expertise in B2B marketing for the benefit of lead generation, lead qualification, customer retention and customer recovery
- Conception and implementation of persona-specific content and communication strategies that are aligned with our marketing goals, the product and the brand
- Set-up and continuous upgrading of a topic-specific content and editorial plan providing an ongoing basis for cross-channel communication
- Permanent market and competition monitoring for generating new content ideas and marketing approaches
- Working together with the sales department to define customer success strategies to improve visibility of customer satisfaction
- Use of customer insights and analyses to develop integrated
- Omnichannel marketing campaigns and brand storytelling to drive customer acquisition and retention
- Widening the reach of existing social media channels with regular cross-media distribution of lead magnet content and current target group-relevant information
- Continued improvement of the PR strategy and management of strategic external communication in close cooperation with the external PR agency
- You are familiar with current challenges in business-relevant IT and software topics and know the importance of company-wide digitalization.
- You are able to understand the problems of enterprise decision-makers and argue solution-oriented approaches (Problem-Solution-Impact)
- You are an avid content writer and influencer in social media
- You are familiar with methods for analysing markets, competitors and target groups
- You are analytical in your work and can evaluate your own performance accordingly
- You have experience in an agile environment and work independently, conscientiously and systematically
- You have a high degree of creativity and very good communication and argumentation skills
- You speak and write German and English fluently (further language skills are an advantage)
- You are a team player, committed, reliable, responsible and quality-conscious
Simplifier is formed by an exceptional team of entrepreneurs, software developers, project managers, salespeople and marketeers working together to develop a breakthrough technology for digitization that enables application developers and IT departments to create business-critical applications faster and more sustainably.
We want to offer candidates the opportunity to work in an exciting and fast-moving field as well as collaborating with experts on tomorrow’s digitization. All this in a pleasant and motivating work environment with a competitive salary and the opportunity to work from anywhere.
At Simplifier we support a work-life balance adapted to the employees. We encourage your professional growth through training and development in an extremely technology-oriented environment, and we consider cooperation and equality a pillar of our corporate culture.
If you are passionate about this opportunity /You just found your perfect job match and you meet most of the requirements, we encourage you to apply. Please send your Resume/CV with your earliest entrance date and your salary expectations at email@example.com
For further Information please contact Tanya Gogova-Stang.
Job description for download: Content Marketing Manager (m|w|d)
|Location||Wuerzburg (BY) or from remote|
|Wanted||Experienced content marketing manager from the IT and software industry, preferably SaaS|
|Start from||October 2020 (or earlier)|