Simplifier is looking for marketing support within the Customer Convincing team as soon as possible, also on a part-time basis. As Marketing Support Specialist (m/f/d) you are an absolute all-rounder, working on all marketing and sales related topics and supporting both units in their daily work. From market analysis and contact research, to CRM quality management & report building, to coordinative and organizational activities – this and much more is part of your job role.
Are you open to independently and responsibly taking over a wide variety of tasks to support your colleagues and help create more team capacity? Do you also have a creative mind and enjoy multitasking? Nevertheless, you want to benefit from flexible working hours, home office and a dynamic working atmosphere? Then you should read the complete job description below to find out if you can identify with the role of Marketing Support Specialist (m/f/d):
- Fundamental experience in handling marketing and sales activities
- Advanced knowledge of working with CRM systems and data management
- Previous experience with digital content management using CMS (WordPress) and SoMe
- Strong sense of communication with customers and business partners
- Organizational & coordination skills in planning events and business meetings
- Good analytical skills (KPI driven)
- High level of self-motivation and structured and independent working style
- Fluent written and spoken German and English skills
- Active support in all operational marketing tasks
- Planning of and operational support for the implementation of marketing campaigns
- Creation of customer and partner mailings
- Revision of marketing relevant materials covering the entire convincing process
- CRM data management and contact data research
- Support of event-related activities such as scouting, planning, preparation and follow-up
- Support in adaptation and distribution of content on website & SoMe channels
- Screening and adapting product-relevant information published on external portals
- Creation of regular CRM and KPI reports
- Continuous market and competition analysis to drive new content ideas
- You have a high quality expectation of yourself and of your work results
- You demonstrate a high engagement in supporting your team and you are proactive
- You are flexible – you react quickly to situations that change and you adapt your working methods according to the new requirements arising
- You are professional in communicating with customers and business partners
- You are precise in analyzing and evaluating data
- You work independently and proceed conscientiously and systematically
- You enjoy working with product- and company-relevant content and are keen to act as an influencer in social media
Simplifier is an extraordinary team of entrepreneurs, software developers, project managers, sales experts, and marketing professionals working together to create disruptive technology for digitalization. Our platform enables business departments to work closely with IT departments to build business-critical applications faster and more sustainably.
We aim to offer applicants the opportunity to participate in an exciting and fast-paced business as well as work with experts in the digitalization of tomorrow. We offer this in a pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere with a competitive salary and the possibility to work from anywhere.
At Simplifier, we encourage a work-life balance that is adapted to the needs of our employees. We promote careers by providing training and education in a technology-driven environment, and we consider collaboration and equality to play a key role in our corporate culture.
You have just found your dream job and think that the above requirements describe you pretty well?
Then apply today! Please send your CV with earliest possible start date and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Tanya Gogova-Stang.
|Standort||Remote (home office) or in Würzburg|
|Wir suchen||Flexible, creative and dedicated Marketing Specialist.|
|Arbeitsverhältnis||Full time / Part time|