REMOTE/WÜRZBURG | FULL-TIME
At Simplifier, we want to offer candidates the opportunity to contribute in an exciting and fast-changing environment, working with experts of the digitalization of tomorrow. We promote a modern work-life balance that is adapted to the needs of our employees: Professional development through education and training in a technology driven environment, an atmosphere of appreciation and inspiring work, for a competitive salary and the opportunity to work from anywhere.
Collaboration and equality are the supporting pillars of our corporate culture.
Want to know if your expectations match a role with us? Then just read on:
Your Value: Your commitment creates the most important prerequisite for our success: the quality of our platform. This makes you a key player in our team.
Your Purpose: You play the main role in the QA team, ensuring that all test processes, whether manual or automated, run smoothly.
Your Benefits: indefinite employment contract, company pension scheme, FlexWork from 100% remote to 100% on site, as well as trust-based working hours and e-bike leasing.
Most importantly, you will have the opportunity to experience the really cool team spirit of Simplifier AG.
What you need to do:
- You make sure that the quality of our platform and our projects meet the best standards for manual testing at all times
- You keep close cooperation with our core and project team
- You design and implement all test automations independently
- Together with the QA team, you are responsible for structuring and executing software tests
- Performing requirements engineering
What you bring to the table:
- A newbie will have a hard time with this position, so approx. 3-5 years of professional experience from the QA area in a software company is a must-have
- When it comes to QA, no one can fool you: You are very familiar with the entire QA process and lead successfully your team in it
- You have already heard of the following tools or even worked with at least one of them: Puppeteer, OPA5, Protractor, Selenium etc.
- You may bring the following nice to haves:
- An ISTQB certification is an advantage
- Good German language skills, as we are specialized in the DACH market
You as a person:
… are open and adaptable
… have courage and desire for change
… are creative, bring in new ideas
….you question processes
… like to share success with your team buddies
… are passionate about new technologies and would like to develop yourself more
You are just a few clicks away from your dream job! Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our recruiter Tanya Gogova-Stang via LinkedIn. She is looking forward to hearing from you.
|Location||100% remote or Würzburg|